It's Simple For You. It’s Great For The Planet.
All you will need to do is purchase your preferred Starter Kit. When your bottles run out, simply shop our refill shop for your desired pouches, rinse your empty bottles out with warm water, refill them with the contents of the refill pouch and reuse.
The 6 steps to a conscious bathroom:
1) Choose which starter kit you would like from our starter kit shop; The kits come with both bottles and refills to start you on your R+R journey!
2) Let us know if you want a plastic pump with your bottle at the checkout. To go completely plastic free, don't check the pump option and we’ll send it to you with an aluminium screw-top lid. If you opt for the plastic pump, you can reuse it for all of your future CBC refills by simply switching the pump over – no need to ever throw it away.
3) Receive your Starter Kit, squeeze the contents of the refill pouches into the corresponding bottles - we’ve given you an extra 10ml of product because we know…spillages happen.
4) Your Starter Kit will arrive in a recyclable cardboard box. No bubble wrap, no fancy packaging. Nada. All we ask is that you recycle your box. We know, we aren’t perfect yet but are already working on alternative options for our packaging, so watch this space.
5) You’ve been loving using the products and you’ve nearly reached the end of your bottle, so head to our online refill shop to order the next desired scent of your refill pouch either on demand or subscription. Your starter bottle lives on!
6) Once your bottle is replenished, post the refill pouch back to us using the recycling bag that comes with your first order. Postage is always on us.
Just reseal and pop the mailer in the post box! We work with our recycling partner to reprocess the material. It will never end up in landfill, so please do not throw it away!
You’re now an R+R ambassador. Go you.
Oh and one more thing before you go – if you love our mission and products, we’d love a review!
Read about our packaging materials in our FAQ's